Business Ethics and Policy
We have believed in “Fair Trade” since the establishment. This means that we have successfully created an honest image and so we are determined to apply the following policies stated below in order to maintain this image.
Everyone, no matter what his/her position is within our Group, should follow these policies:
- To comply with the principles of correctitude, honesty, justice and generally accepted morals in our commercial activities,
- Not to avoid tax,
- Not to offer bribe while carrying out business
- Not to mislead the government on financial reports of the company,
- Not to damage the environment during our commercial activities or to use our best endeavors to cause the least damage under unavoidable conditions,
- To vindicate rights of partners and to be honest with them,
- Not to discriminate among employees during their employment or promotion. By discriminating we mean discriminating against certain languages, religions, regions, races, sex, age and the like,
- To comply with the equity principle on the subjects of employee salaries, promotion and appointment,
- Not to violate employees’ personal dignity and rights and not to connive at such an insult, to deliver the promised personal rights and the entire legal rights of the employees,
- To deliver the promised personal rights and the entire legal rights of the employees completely,
- Not to make quality concessions in goods and services,
- To gain customer satisfaction and meeting customer requirements,
- Not to sell adulterated and defective goods or to retake them if such a sale happened by mistake,
- Not to make fictitious promises during sale and advertisement of goods and services,
- To remain true to the contracts made with the customers,
- Not to make concessions on principles of correctitude and honesty towards other companies that we are selling/buying goods and services to/from,
- Not to enter into any unjust competition.
Policy on Welfare and Human Rights of Employees
Made by Incekaralar, provides minimum standards in order to comply with the honest, legal, ethical and humanitarian responsibilities.
Incekaralar’s “Policy on Welfare and Human Rights of Employees”, in compliance with the Philosophy of Basic Work Practices, comprises principles and standarts that are determined by ETI (Ethical Trade Initiatives) and forms a guide for being more perfect.
This policy covers the entire permanent, and temporary personnel of Incekaralar working in its headquarters and offices.
Main Policy Elements
- Fair employment
- Freedom of association
- Safe and healthy working conditions
- Clear and fair employment practices
- Equal opportunities
- Protection from harassment
- Fair remuneration
- Employee development
We have many and various customers with whom we are in close business relationship. What we would like to address and emphasize to our customers is our company’s value. Our success is based on our professional aptitude in providing our customers with correct diagnosis facilities through the advance technology products that we have supplied for them and also on our competence in increasing our customers’ laboratory performance and reliability by means of the technological instruments and systems used in researches and routine works. However, we are conscious that presenting a superior customer service holds more importance than presenting products of high technology and quality. Being always in continuous communication with our customers and presenting relationship-reinforcing merits to them every time is the criterion of our service quality.
Customer satisfaction in Incekaralar has been a policy that is institutionalized and guaranteed. This policy is achieved through cooperating with our customers and furnishing them with quality, service and innovation. Besides meeting customer expectations through service quality, our basic approach is to make evaluation and demonstrate a performance that exceeds expectations.
As Incekaralar, we;
- Provide continuous after-sale service by presenting the proper product and service to customers through proper sales and service channel with proper prices and at the right time.
- Provide our customers with the opportunity of being in communication with the relevant departments in order for us to be able to follow them, understand their requirements in the best possible way, satisfy them completely at every stage with regard to the presented products and services, and get their opinions and set a value upon them.
- Make ourselves reachable for the purpose of providing their communication with us.
- Identify the right customer-satisfaction-oriented targets and test effectiveness of the constituted policies, targets and approaches continuously.
- Make a merit of producing solutions, products and services of high quality for such an organization, which has set its targets on continuous changing. Meet their increasing requirements with regard to the development of technology and find solutions.
- Deal with customer demands and complaints with pleasure.
- Make ourselves reliable for our customers through our quality and services.
- Make ourselves coherent in order to enable our customers to know what they expect from us.
- Deal with our customers’ information with great confidentiality.
- Make ourselves perfectionist in everything we perform.